Sunday, March 2, 2008

A dog for sure he's not...

...if, when he's laying down he looks like a lion (in miniature), he licks people's hands like a cat, coughs like a donkey (poor him, bad cough), barks like a woodpecker (from here the name), when he hears the words "wanna go OUT?" jumps like a goat, sings as a wolf in a full moon night (you can see him in the video), sits in 2 paws like a meerkat (suricata in Romanian), stubborn like a mule(or like a man, it's all the same), considers himself a Rotweiller, tricky like a fox, blind like an old men, greets you when you come home like a child, and when you cry gives you the "i am here for you" look that only the best friends do. So what is he? He's Woody and i'm so happy I have him, even if he wakes me up in the morning to take him out, even if he missed the class with "you should never bite the hand that is feeding you", even if I think the neighbors have a right to want to kick us out from the building because of his barking. He is part of my life for the last 12 years, was born in our house and is (unfortunately) the alpha male in the family.
I now present you: Woooodddyyy in his duet with my humble person! And even though you might think he does this because he hates my singing...you...might be right! Let's see who recognizes the song.

No comments: