Tuesday, November 18, 2008

experiences in LBS dorm...

...can go on and on...Remember the post about the food stolen from the fridge? Because many of you found that funny (as I did), I am posting this too. We found out that it can go beyond it. Only few days passed and we received another email from somebody more mad. And I totally understand him. The fact that, again, this e-mail will probably not help at anything, is even more annoying. What lessons does Dana learn from all these?
Watch your step and don't carry anything with you, especially things that you want to remain in one piece:)
I am adding it below. I didn't answer to the guy because his tone was not funny, even the situation was. I don't know thought why does he consider that he is Dana Scully and Mulder all-in-one, in order to solve this case, but I wish him good luck.


I wonder...only in this dorm things like this happen??

"Dear LBS Students,

Usually, I do not bother myself writing about trivial issues concerning
lost scarves or community rooms, however this is an obvious exception.

November 15, between 11:30pm and midnight I was walking in the corridor
towards the direction of community room 101 when all of a sudden I slipped
on
a disgusting puddle of food (which magically matched the color of the
floor, by the way), obviously cooked by someone on the 1st floor.

As a result, my laptop ( which happened to be in my hands at that time),
fell from a distance of at least 1.5 meters on the stone floor. As it is
right now, the webcam on my computer does not work and some of the computer
drivers are damaged.

If you know who is responsible, please give me his\her name in order to
settle this thing and compensate for the damage. If the person does not
choose to confess, he will be found anyway (sooner or later) and the
consequences will be much worse.

Sometimes it really sickens me to see how little the students on campus care
about each other and about the school.

Peace,

LL"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dana
please let me first congratulate you. Your blog is very very interesting.
Second let me say that the issue with this boy is very confusing.
Your collegue should have been more careful walking in the middle of the night with his laptop in his hands. I am sure that the person who created that piece of food on the floor did not do it by purpose.
And how did the laptop fall from his hands but he does not say that he fell?
And the drivers are damaged? Software can be damaged by force impact?
If you want my opinion the person responsible for this matter is LL.

Anonymous said...

is this the same person with the laundry issue? if that's so, he or she's gonna have a hell of a time in school for the next two years... maybe the school should consider paying for his/her therapy! :))))
anyway, they should lighten up, life in the dorms is tough, only the strong survive :)))
take care danale and yes, watch your step ;)